|This article is a stub. You can help Role Play Wiki by expanding it.|
Elsword (Korean: 엘소드) is a South Korean real-time action MMORPG, released in Korean by KOG Studios in 2007 and in other languages from 2009 on. It features both a player vs player and a player vs environment mode.
Elsword takes place in the continent called Elrios.
There are six types of skill in Elsword:
- Passive: skills that are always in effect when acquired
- Active: skills that can be activated, such as casted spells, ...
- Buff: skills for a specific (limited) period of time
- Special Active: high-damage active skills, which also have a high mana cost
- Sealed Skills: skills that are unlocked after e.g. completing quests
- Hyper Active