Hi, people. I have a question about this wiki - How are the roleplays made? Is it a collaborative writing, such as the following?
- Jim and Bob were having fun together. They were throwing and catching their ball, and loved it. Then suddenly, a man jumped out of the bushes!
Or is it more like this?:
- Jim says "I'm having fun!"
- Bob says "Me too!"
- A man jumps out of the bushes!
OR... is it simply a wiki about roleplays on other sites?
I look forward to your reply, whoever is looking at this.
DJ-1337-Man 22:46, 6 April 2008 (UTC)
Well, It is 2 and 3, but preferably not 1.
Sithman8 23:24, 9 April 2008 (UTC)
Well, why can't it be 1? Why did my proposed Wiki get denied because of this wiki?
DJ-1337-Man 18:47, 10 April 2008 (UTC)
Well, try looking here for a good example, the format is pretty self-explanatory, I don't see the source of your conusion.
Sithman8 22:43, 11 April 2008 (UTC)
Well, then I guess I'll have to try applying again... Thanks, anyway, though. DJ-1337-Man 22:51, 11 April 2008 (UTC)
- Answering this question as well (also moving this discussion to the RP forums instead of help desk).~
- As for now (December 2013), there is no role-playing zone on Role Play Wiki. We may add one in the future, after we have a decent base of regular articles to start from, but those are only ideas and future plans, not yet anything solid. If by the time this discussion is brought up again, the community has a fair number of well-written articles, then I'm completely open for community discussion!
- This means that for now, there is no role-playing nor collaborative writing zone on this wiki. Feel free, however, to start some RP in your user subspace (for instance "User:Yatalu/Journey of a Sailor"). You can manage this to your own liking, so according to any of the above formats. The admins will only interfere if any rules are broken (vulgar language, ...).