|This is a custom* character of Saiba Aisu.|
* Custom means that this page falls under partial page ownership. Its content therefore should not be altered without its owner's permission.
"Naughty, aren't we? I did warn you."
|Nickname(s)||Ms. Einstein, Pain-In-The-Arse|
|Alias(es)||Lady of the Lilies|
|Born||Hye Ryun Lee|
December 11th, 2103
Seoul, South Korea
|Alliance(s)||South Korean Government, Justice League|
|Powers||Genius IQ, Biochemist, Medical Technology Specialist, Master Programmer, Mental Defense|
|Out of character|
|External||Theme: "Why Don't You Do Right?" - Peggy Lee|
Lily, or Hye Ryun Lee, is a South Korean government agent with advanced training in biochemistry and toxicology, specializing in the development of bioweapons. An orphan and survivor of childhood abuse, she drifted in and out of different foster homes until her precocious brilliance attracted the attention of the state, leading them to take an active interest in her education and groom her for future employment. She served as Head Researcher for the top-secret security initiative known as "Spore," a deadly fungal-based bioweapon to be used as a contingency in the event of renewed tensions in the East Asia-Pacific region. Dispatched by the South Korean government under the codename "Lady of the Lilies," she cooperates with the Teen Titans in order to neutralize the terrorist network known as Shira, who have stolen a sample of Spore in order to seize control of Aurora City.
Cocky, patronizing, bossy, and hopelessly self-centered, Lily initially makes a terrible first impression on most of the Titans—particularly Kiara—who are unaware of her inner demons. Nevertheless, she eventually proves to be an invaluable asset and steadfast ally, working to devise an antidote and willingly placing herself in harm's way during the struggle against Shira, developing a particular fondness for Blake along the way. Following the conflict, convinced by her experiences that Spore is simply too dangerous to continue developing, Lily deliberately disobeys orders and destroys the South Korean government's remaining samples of Spore as well as most of the research necessary to produce it. Thanks to Sybil and the Justice League's intervention, she is able to keep her job, much to the chagrin of her superiors and rivals. After parting ways with the Titans, Lily returns to South Korea and transfers to the Anti-Terrorism Unit, becoming a powerful voice against the development and use of experimental bioweapons.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
- Genius-Level Intellect: Lily is a confirmed supergenius with an IQ of over 300, rivaling that of Blake Bradsborn. She excels at devising creative solutions to complicated problems.
- Master Programmer: Lily displays advanced knowledge of programming and cyber security, recreating Spore's genetic code on a parallel server protected by a complex encryption cipher using five of her favorite conlangs.
- Biochemistry: An extremely gifted biochemist, Lily served as the main brain behind the development of the fungal bioweapon known as "Spore." She is a graduate of the doctorate programs at John Hopkins University and Oxford University with dual degrees in Toxicology and Botany, despite her young age.
- Medical Technology Specialist: During the mission, Lily uses her advanced knowledge of medical technology to direct Blake in order to create a Level 4 Biohazard Containment Zone. She also monitors Cygnus' condition and helps to keep him alive after he is infected using an innovative combination of emergency medicine and remote-controlled internal surgery.
- Mental Defense: Lily is extremely proficient at mental defense, capable of repelling Kiara when she attempted to access her memories for classified information, despite the latter being a powerful telepath.
- Pilot: Lily proved to be a serviceable flyer, piloting one of Titans Tower's combat planes against Shira. Although her aircraft was badly damaged in the ensuing aerial dogfight, she helped Blake defeat the heavily-armed and heavily-armored SP3CTR3 Gunship.