Voted item Edit
Voted item: The implementation of Project:Guidelines as community guidelines and rules.
Proposer: User:Yatalu, as admin of the wiki and writer of the guidelines.
- Any registered contributor can vote here as long as this is not their first edit.
- Because it is a long page, it will be split up in the main sections. You may vote on each of the sections.
- Explanation of why you support/oppose is highly recommended - everything on this page and on the talk page of the guidelines will taken in consideration, and there may be further editing them (with the intent of adjusting to the voiced opinions) while this vote is ongoing.
- When a 2/3 majority (of at least 5 users) supports a section these guidelines, it will become in effect as actual rules on the wiki.
Overall guidelines Edit
Votes on the total of the guidelines.
- Support - As creator of the guidelines - YATTA ヽ( ° ヮ° )ﾉ ☆ | 2013年12月27日、07:11:32
- Support - <A strong set of guidelines that look reasonable> Silent Hunter UK (talk) 22:21, December 28, 2013 (UTC)
Using the wiki: rules Edit
Page ownership Edit
Amongst users Edit
Further issues Edit