Stargate Command is a play by message board roleplay. Created by FSF Cuce in 2005. It is part of the group, Federation Sim Fleet, within the FSF Delta Fleet. The SGC is current ran by FSF Meushell and FSF Wasaga. It is based on the show Stargate: SG-1.
The role-play revolves around two bases and various teams. The bases involve more free-form role-play, with threads largely being controlled by whomever started it. The first base is Stargate Command, Earth's first defence of the planet, and their way of exploring new worlds and finding new technolgies.
Teams are mission-based, and the missions are controlled by the team leaders. The year takes place in current time. Unless noted otherwise, every thread takes place in the same month and year as the first post. Players can create military officers, civilians, Tok'ra, and Jaffa.
- 2005 - Created by FSF Cuce. FSF Duke is given the position of game moderator 2 (GM2).
- 2007 - Taken over by FSF Duke as the new game moderator 1 (GM1)
- FSF Zeven joints as the new GM2.
- 2010 - FSF Zeven is no longer GM2.
- 2012 - FSF Meushell joins as the new GM2.
- 2013 - Taken over by FSF Meushell as the new GM1.
- 2013 - FSF Wasaga joins as the new GM2.