Um, Mike, I'm not going to say which simms are older than Starbase 400, but there are a few simulations that have been active longer and continually than your game. marnstar 00:21, 7 January 2011 (PDT)
- Give me some info and I'll edit my post. Every simm I know of that is older than 400 has either closed or spent time on 'hiatus' (meaning didn't operate continuously). MBremer4 16:27, 4 October 2012 (PDT)
- Speaking of old simms; My name is FADM Parinton. I was looking for people that used to be in the wwcd star trek chat room. I was refered there at the time as Commander Parinton - Rear ADM. Parinton. I was the CO of the U.S.S. Quantus. I remember name like FADM Riker, ~Jadzea~, and a few others. Send me a subspace mesg. if you used to be there or know someone that was.
- Thank you,
- FADM. Parinton
- Director Star Fleet Intellignce
- FADM Parinton (talk) 17:19, May 30, 2015 (UTC)
- Parinton, I've never heard of the USS Quantus, a 'FAdm Riker', or '~Jadzea~' so I won't be much help in locating them. Good luck.
- MBremer4 (talk) 18:05, May 30, 2015 (UTC)
Star wrote an intro blurb, which has been edited to remove his content. He also added the sentence, "In 2010, Bremer and Starbase 400 left Bravo Fleet during a dispute with fleet leadership. Starbase 400 then spent time as an independent sim and in Antares Fleet before finally joining Task Force 93 in 2011." This sentence has also been edited to remove his content.
Star also added category tags, headings, an image, and external links, which are not copyrightable to him, and a command timeline, which is a factual statement that is not copyrightable. Between May and August, 2011, Star edited content published by Mike - specifically he added internal links and made minor editorial corrections. In September 2011, Star made further minor edits, changing "it's" to "its." None of this is copyrightable. --Chas 08:25, 20 May 2013 (PDT)